You will never find the time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.|
We were looking for a miracle... and then we found Idea Champions.|
Paulette Esposito, Champion International
Mitch Ditkoff, the Co-Founder and President of Idea Champions, has recently been voted a top 5 speaker in the field of innovation and creativity by Speakers Platform, a leading speaker's bureau.
If you're looking for a powerful way to jump start innovation and get your creative juices flowing,
Awake at the Wheel is for you.
Written by Mitch Ditkoff, Co-Founder and President of Idea Champions.
Enjoy a 7-minute interview with Mitch at the Ethical Sourcing Forum in NYC:
Guy Kawasaki's Alltop "online magazine rack" has recognized
Idea Champions' blog
as one of the leading innovation blogs on the web. Check
out The Heart of Innovation, and subscribe!
Here's your one-stop shopping for everything you need (but forgot to ask for) in order to jump start innovation.
A totally unique brainstorming salon.
Great food. Great food for thought. Great people. Collaborate, have fun,
get out of the box.
"Inno-waiters With Whine Lists" – The Breakthrough Cafe featured in January 2006 issue of
Idea Champions' "rent a brain" network of visionaries, wizards, and
creative thinkers ready and able to conjure up breakthrough ideas,
products and services on your behalf.
Idea Champions' Values
- We look for simple, high impact solutions to our clients' challenges
- We work as smart as possible — not confusing motion with action
- We regularly find ways to simplify our work processes
Creativity & Innovation
- We anticipate client needs and meet them before being asked
- We delight our clients in surprising and innovative ways
- We deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed client expectations
Collaboration & Teamwork
- We use our own techniques to catalyze breakthrough results
- We are congruent — modeling creativity and innovation in daily life
- We are actively engaged in one process or product innovation at all times
Respect for Others
- We go beyond our individual egos to create team victories
- We give and receive beyond-the-call-of-duty support to each other
- We fully engage teammates in brainstorming, feedback, and fun
Balance of Life
- We speak our individual truths and clear the air as needed
- We treat others as we, ourselves, would like to be treated
- We honor our word in everything we do
- We create the optimum blend of career, family, and free time
- We leave our work at the office when we go home at night
- We realize that the business of life is not a life of business
- We proactively share our successes, failures, and best practices
- We seek out feedback from our clients and each other
- We continue to learn and grow in our chosen field