Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.|
Thank you for a wonderful presentation and taking the time to share your gift.|
Maria Keesling, Dupont
Mitch Ditkoff, the Co-Founder and President of Idea Champions, has recently been voted a top 5 speaker in the field of innovation and creativity by Speakers Platform, a leading speaker's bureau.
If you're looking for a powerful way to jump start innovation and get your creative juices flowing,
Awake at the Wheel is for you.
Written by Mitch Ditkoff, Co-Founder and President of Idea Champions.
Enjoy a 7-minute interview with Mitch at the Ethical Sourcing Forum in NYC:
Guy Kawasaki's Alltop "online magazine rack" has recognized
Idea Champions' blog
as one of the leading innovation blogs on the web. Check
out The Heart of Innovation, and subscribe!
Here's your one-stop shopping for everything you need (but forgot to ask for) in order to jump start innovation.
A totally unique brainstorming salon.
Great food. Great food for thought. Great people. Collaborate, have fun,
get out of the box.
"Inno-waiters With Whine Lists" – The Breakthrough Cafe featured in January 2006 issue of
Idea Champions' "rent a brain" network of visionaries, wizards, and
creative thinkers ready and able to conjure up breakthrough ideas,
products and services on your behalf.
Brainstorm Facilitation Training
“The lightning spark of thought generated in the solitary mind awakens its likeness in another mind.”
Conducting Genius is a 1-3 day certification training that's ideal for anyone committed to becoming a first-rate brainstorm facilitator. The training is especially suitable for change agents, team leaders, meeting facilitators, and organizational leaders who want to spark creative thinking and innovation.
Conducting Genius is highly customizable and represents the very best of our 25 years experience designing and facilitating ideation sessions for a wide range of forward-thinking organizations.
The training is modular, customizable, and can easily be adapted to fit the learning needs, social styles, and experience of participants.
While each Conducting Genius training is unique – in duration, scope and content – it is likely to include a selection of the following topics:
All Conducting Genius participants receive Idea Champions' Brainstorm Facilitator kit:
- Framing effective problem statements
- Identifying and transforming limiting assumptions
- The DNA of brainstorming: structure and process
- How to help left-brained people think out of the box
- Pre session needs assessments, post-session follow up
- The varied roles of a brainstorm facilitator
- Why most brainstorm sessions fail
- The right use of creative thinking tools and techniques
- Emergent design
- Maximizing the use of experiential problem-solving challenges
- Idea capture methods
- Diffusing naysaying and idea killers
- Listening and feedback
- How to design quick hitting ideation sessions (60 minutes and less)
- Advanced facilitation techniques
- Conducting idea workouts with key stakeholders
- Real-time brainstorm facilitation practice
- 172 page Facilitator Manual
- Free the Genie (idea sparking) cards
- Free the Genie Leader's Guide
- Annual subscription to Free the Genie Online
- Awake at the Wheel (our book about the creative process)
- Other, TBD materials
Our client list
What our clients say about us